RUEA is hiring a full-time project assistant to support the projects team. The individual must possess good communication and organizational skills, and be able to work under pressure.
- Assist the project manager in day-to-day activities.
- Communicate with RUEA members and partners.
- Organize events, board meetings, workshops, prepare briefing notes and create presentations.
- Update the RUEA website and Facebook page by posting news, events and publications.
- Development of project reports
- Managing documentation, reporting and archiving
- Carry out administrative tasks.
- Perform other duties as required by RUEA.
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good Knowledge of English
- Good written/verbal communication skills in English and Armenian.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Communications or related field is a plus;
- Target and result oriented, ability to meet deadlines
- Quick to learn and able to work under pressure
- Organizational and time management skills
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
Please submit your CV to [email protected], mentioning “Project Assistant” in the subject line.
OPENING DATE: 17 March 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 April 2022